! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics - Page 164/530

Subject: trump/politics
« <> »
bozzalad 16.12.17 - 02:28pm

@ obi_jon - 16.12.17 - 12:23pm
I see, so you blame the politicians for being corrupted by corporate interests but then say we should trust the corporations that corrupt them. We need an entirely new system of government. We can't trust the politicians being controlled by the corporate entities but we can't trust the corporate entities to control themselves either.

No you don't see you can't even read what i wrote without putting your spin on it * +

bozzalad 16.12.17 - 02:29pm

@ obi_jon - 16.12.17 - 01:12pm
And placing the responsibility on consumers to hold the corporations to account is a bit like asking an addict to resist a drug pusher.

And your point is? * +

bozzalad 16.12.17 - 02:31pm

@ obi_jon - 16.12.17 - 12:23pm
I see, so you blame the politicians for being corrupted by corporate interests but then say we should trust the corporations that corrupt them. We need an entirely new system of government. We can't trust the politicians being controlled by the corporate entities but we can't trust the corporate entities to control themselves either.

Oh n show me when i said trust corporations, in fact show me when i have said trust anyone * +

wakeup4 16.12.17 - 04:12pm
Lets hope trump signs the tax cuts bill this week and put an end to the stifled growth of the obama years. America open for business hurray.gif * +

obi_jon 16.12.17 - 04:19pm

@ bozzalad - 16.12.17 - 02:31pm
Oh n show me when i said trust corporations, in fact show me when i have said trust anyone

I was asking wakeup about his claim to be a libertarian before you chimed in. Libertarianism's free market capitalism would allow free reign for the corporations which would require us to trust them, wether we do or not. I was asking him why the corporations should be allowed free reign, when they are quite blatantly untrustworthy and will happily trample on anyone that stands up to them or opposes them in any way. * +

bozzalad 16.12.17 - 04:28pm

@ obi_jon - 16.12.17 - 04:19pm
I was asking wakeup about his claim to be a libertarian before you chimed in. Libertarianism's free market capitalism would allow free reign for the corporations which would require us to trust them, wether we do or not. I was asking him why the corporations should be allowed free reign, when they are quite blatantly untrustworthy and will happily trample on anyone that stands up to them or opposes them in any way.

So you repeatedly replied to my comments with your inane drivel , why exactly? * +

wakeup4 16.12.17 - 04:28pm

@ obi_jon - 16.12.17 - 04:19pm
I was asking wakeup about his claim to be a libertarian before you chimed in. Libertarianism's free market capitalism would allow free reign for the corporations which would require us to trust them, wether we do or not. I was asking him why the corporations should be allowed free reign, when they are quite blatantly untrustworthy and will happily trample on anyone that stands up to them or opposes them in any way.

The trouble is obi you commies like to blame the whole of capitalism for the crimes of the very very few therefore the little guy who wants to make something of himself instead of sponging off the state all his life get stifled by the regulations control freaks like you like to impose. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-530
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search