! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/politics - Page 163/530

Subject: trump/politics
« <> »
bozzalad 15.12.17 - 06:54pm

@ recurve16 - 15.12.17 - 06:24pm
Not Trump, that PJW bloke...

Oh right, trumps will always look dopey * +

3mel 16.12.17 - 04:12am
Alt right guy carries out school shooting last week that none of us got to hear about.

[link]http://youtu.be/IYGdeiy0jEw[/link] * +

wakeup4 16.12.17 - 09:23am

@ 3mel - 16.12.17 - 04:12am
Alt right guy carries out school shooting last week that none of us got to hear about.

[link]http://youtu.be/IYGdeiy0jEw[/link]

Radical whiteness kills more than radical Islam?? Pmpl.gif did I hear that c*nt correctly? These people are despicable * +

john_163 16.12.17 - 11:26am
meanwhile alt left guys bi**h daily and kill people but wont find anything in media read.gif coz its racist if you call them out * +

obi_jon 16.12.17 - 12:23pm

@ bozzalad - 15.12.17 - 01:58pm
they already are ya daft t**t, may as well cut out the middle man n leave it to consumers to consume, or not to take out class action lawsuits when necessary because you sure as fk cant rely on a bloated government to do anything that doesn't benefit them

I see, so you blame the politicians for being corrupted by corporate interests but then say we should trust the corporations that corrupt them. We need an entirely new system of government. We can't trust the politicians being controlled by the corporate entities but we can't trust the corporate entities to control themselves either. * +

prattle 16.12.17 - 01:11pm

@ john_163 - 16.12.17 - 11:26am
meanwhile alt left guys bi**h daily and kill people but wont find anything in media read.gif coz its racist if you call them out

Is bi**hing daily higher on your not to do list than murder? You structured that sentence kinda odd. Yeah, I never find anything in the media about alt left guys bi**hing daily, what is up with that!?!? We need more pre teen journalists to increase awareness * +

obi_jon 16.12.17 - 01:12pm
And placing the responsibility on consumers to hold the corporations to account is a bit like asking an addict to resist a drug pusher. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-530
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search