! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evil bastards strike again - Page 16/17

Subject: Evil bastards strike again
« <> »
ladibud 23.04.19 - 11:29am

@ dodgey - 23.04.19 - 11:28am
It was all Catholic churches that were targetted.

well ok. that could explain why they didn't say Christians then. * +

kimjongl 23.04.19 - 11:41am

@ ladibud - 23.04.19 - 11:04am
I couldn't care less about all this.... I just want to know how's it that side? esp near the Bluff?

It's bad, I haven't heard anything from the Bluff. Other areas have been hit hard. * +

ladibud 23.04.19 - 11:43am

@ kimjongl - 23.04.19 - 11:41am
It's bad, I haven't heard anything from the Bluff. Other areas have been hit hard.

spoke to my aunt. the bottom part of their townhouse (passage etc) was a bit flooded. It's horrible.

I can't remember the name of the suburb. It's near the bluff. above a Sasol and a shopping centre with a pick and pay etc. the name eludes me. * +

ladibud 23.04.19 - 12:03pm
321 now dead. * +

bozzalad 23.04.19 - 12:52pm

@ ladibud - 23.04.19 - 11:29am
well ok. that could explain why they didn't say Christians then.

Have you ever heard that term before? * +

ladibud 23.04.19 - 01:08pm

@ bozzalad - 23.04.19 - 12:52pm
Have you ever heard that term before?

bozza tbh to me it's the same as saying Mass goers were killed. Easter worshippers to me just means those attending Easter services. it isn't, imo takin away that they are Christians or trying to say they weren't Christians. I just don't try and look for the wrong and sinister in anything. saying Easter worshippers is still saying they are Christians attending said worship service.

to me it says that these ppl were targeted during this time, specifically for this time.

I have seen many terror attacks being referred to as church goers. and no one had taken offence or made a fuss about that. why?

I think ppl are looking for any stick to hit with now.

many don't see Catholics as Christians either.

and those who are saying Easter worshippers sound Pagan. well HELLO!!!! * +

ladibud 23.04.19 - 01:10pm
so not really, I haven't heard easter worshippers before, probably because no other attack like this, of this magnitude has happened before. but I have heard of those attending Mass and Church goers during these kind of attacks or other newsworthy events, which is precisely the same thing. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index