! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Holocaust Deniers. - Page 16/16

Subject: Holocaust Deniers.
« <
9362 25.04.18 - 07:26pm

@ dan27notts - 25.04.18 - 07:02pm
Going to Krakow on friday for a stag do, noe theres talk of visiting Auschwitz on the monday so I'll collect some evidence and let you know if it exists

Look up the lost souls alley, krakow. Sounds good for a stag do * +

dan27notts 25.04.18 - 07:28pm

@ tranie - 25.04.18 - 07:09pm
if you get a chance take the nova huta trip its worth going out the way for, and if your lucky they may let you drive a trabant plus the company only uses pretty girls as guides hot.gif the guide we had was fit as a butchers dog and since it was a hot day she wore very little, i spent most of the trip staring at her boobs which were clearly on display nod.gif

That sounds like what a lad at work was telling me he'd done the other year. I think we're just going to do out own thing though, there's 36 of us going haha. Only think i know thats planned for definite is in saturday the stag is getting chased by an attack dog lol.gif * +

dan27notts 25.04.18 - 07:29pm

@ dodgey - 25.04.18 - 07:14pm
Krakow is good on the piss, went on a stag do there myself! We didnt bother going to Auschwitz though, not really a stag do thing to do.

Thats what i thought but we dont fly back til monday night so its been suggested we go Auschwitz on the monday when we're all hanging out our arses * +

dan27notts 2.05.18 - 09:31pm

Auschwitz *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark