! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spoughts. - Page 159/161

Subject: Spoughts.
« <> »
alanball 9.01.24 - 09:50am

And I've just offered myself to Jennifer Lawrence son but life is a sh*thouse * +

obi_jon 27.01.24 - 02:50pm
Well done Maidstone Utdclap.gif. The club from the 6th tier of English football won 2-1 away at championship promotion contenders Ipswich Town and are going through to the 5th round of the FA cup for the first time in their history. Ya gotta love a good old fashioned FA cup giant killing act, unless of course you happen to be a supporter of the particular giants being slain.funny.gif * +

obi_jon 27.01.24 - 02:58pm

@ alanball - 9.01.24 - 09:50am

And I've just offered myself to Jennifer Lawrence son but life is a sh*thouse

I saw he ended up at Ajax. His former manager Steven Gerrard however has signed an extension to his contract, keeping him at the Saudi side until 2027. * +

obi_jon 28.01.24 - 01:30pm
It's all kicking off in the stands at WBA v Wolves in the FA cup. Black Country derby match, early kick-off usually means they're expecting trouble and the cops don't want people to be in the pubs all day beforehand.
Match has been stopped and the players have been taken off the pitch. * +

alanball 28.01.24 - 01:42pm
Police all headed to the corner opposite to the away end where it kicked off then it kicked off near the away end so some had to go back lol * +

alanball 28.01.24 - 01:44pm
The two sets of fans hate each other so if your stupid enough to be a Wolves fan in the West Brom end you need to make sure you're not found out. * +

obi_jon 28.01.24 - 01:45pm
Looked like a bunch of the Wolves boys had got into one the home stands.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-161
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum