! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 17 - Page 1576/2006

Subject: Thoughts 17
« <> »
trunking 21.04.21 - 04:02pm

@ speedracer28 - 21.04.21 - 04:00pm
Who picks on you? That shouldn't happen.

It's complicated * +

trunking 21.04.21 - 04:16pm

@ speedracer28 - 21.04.21 - 03:32pm
So they are trying to give better representation to historically marginalized people and you feel this is why you don't have opportunities in SA?

I reckon private businesses would still pick the most skilled worker, because that's what generates most profit, right?

Regarding first point..
That approach is not even working when the economy is taking a knock-on effect because of the lack of investment and infrastructure development originating out of the country.
Investors are terrified of doing business here even before Coronavirus epidemic.

And how exactly is Af. A. fair in any way?
It's not right by any sane person's view.

They (the government, the people in charge) are killing the economy.
Massive brain drain resultant thereof because of it * +

trunking 21.04.21 - 04:17pm

@ speedracer28 - 21.04.21 - 03:32pm
So they are trying to give better representation to historically marginalized people and you feel this is why you don't have opportunities in SA?

I reckon private businesses would still pick the most skilled worker, because that's what generates most profit, right?

Ditto. * +

trunking 21.04.21 - 04:29pm

@ speedracer28 - 21.04.21 - 03:56pm
You should join politics. Maybe campaign for your disability. Be the voice of millions who's voices are not heard.

You got a point lol
But I want to make it my lifelong mission to end Af. A.

Or I might have to sell all this crap I've been h0arding through the years and make it as a carny in 'Merica or something lol
* +

warded 21.04.21 - 04:45pm
Larry Laffer is back again. * +

trunking 21.04.21 - 04:50pm

@ speedracer28 - 21.04.21 - 03:35pm
I dunno. I find it hard to believe. Many jobs are always in demand wherever society is. Plumber for example or construction worker. Etc.

There's this 'Builders Warehouse' hardware merchandise store nearby where there's about twenty people lining up and waiting at the entrance every single day till closing time.
All trying to find employment.
Even the television news networks show footage of it highlighting the poverty situation.. must've seen it like 5 times now

This is getting ridiculous lol * +

shadow27 21.04.21 - 08:27pm
Pissing down out there..

Hope it goes for a decent while this time. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-2006
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page