! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1520/1551

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
faun 19.04.24 - 08:20pm
Queen Elizabeth is dead mate, the current reigning monarch is King Charles III * +

crail 19.04.24 - 08:51pm
England is famous for its traditional afternoon tea, typically consisting of tea served with sandwiches, scones, and cakes, enjoyed as a social ritual across the country.

Nope. I don't know anyone that has done this lol.gif * +

obi_jon 20.04.24 - 10:21am

@ crail - 19.04.24 - 08:51pm
England is famous for its traditional afternoon tea, typically consisting of tea served with sandwiches, scones, and cakes, enjoyed as a social ritual across the country.

Nope. I don't know anyone that has done this lol.gif

I can highly recommend [link]Betty's Tea Rooms:https://www.bettys.co.uk/traditional-afternoon-tea[/link], if you're ever in Yorkshire. I took my mum for a full afternoon tea experiencefancydance.gif as a birthday treat a few years ago. It's quite pricey but you do get your money's worth and it's all done reet proper fancy. The cakes were excellentyumyum.gif * +

faun 20.04.24 - 10:32am
Scones for me, with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve.

And a cup of Darjeeling.

Spiffing. Tea.gif * +

wakeup4 20.04.24 - 10:54am

I keep telling this lot gaz we always get it right * +

obi_jon 20.04.24 - 11:18am
[link]Which one of the latest in an endless stream of Tory MP scandals that we found about this week is worse?:https://youtu.be/mz2Unwc9ClU?si=WTNcq-rIEw3ID7wo[/link]dontknow.gif

Was it Mark Menzies MP getting taken hostage by coke dealers that he owed money to and the illegal immigrant rent boy cover up/unexplained medical expenses(for his coke habit) scandal?

Or was it William Wragg MP getting caught in a honeytrap after he sent di ck pics to someone on Grindr who then blackmailed him into giving them the telephone numbers of several fellow MPs and other parliamentary staff, potentially breaching UK national security and putting it at serious risk?

* +

obi_jon 20.04.24 - 11:35am

@ wakeup4 - 20.04.24 - 10:54am

I keep telling this lot gaz we always get it right

''Weather modification'' is real and has been a thing since the 1940's but it's nothing like the ''they're controlling the weather and can create hurricanes at will with their top-secret black program weather control device HAARP'' conspiracy nonsense that you dipshits believe it is.

Cloud seeding is the most common type of weather modification. You should try looking it up as I can't be arsed explaining everything to you. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1551
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index