! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1518/1588

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
obi_jon 18.04.24 - 03:35pm
If you hear about Mark Menzies, the latest conservative MP to have the whip withdrawn, on the news today, just remember when they say that he ''misused party funds'' which he says was to ''pay off bad people'' what they really mean to say is that he spent 4 Angela Raynor units(quid.gif6000) on the cocaine and the Brazilian rent boy that he was found in a hotel room with. Allegedlyyes.gif. * +

alanball 18.04.24 - 03:37pm
They will go up in my estimation if they're using public funds to buy coke * +

obi_jon 18.04.24 - 03:42pm

@ alanball - 18.04.24 - 03:37pm
They will go up in my estimation if they're using public funds to buy coke

I believe it was conservative party funds, not taxpayer funds. * +

obi_jon 18.04.24 - 03:48pm
Coke, the dickhead drug. I've known some really nice people become absolute bellends once they'd started on that sh*te, it turns people into arseholes. * +

alanball 18.04.24 - 03:48pm

@ obi_jon - 18.04.24 - 03:42pm
I believe it was conservative party funds, not taxpayer funds.

Even better * +

wakeup4 18.04.24 - 08:32pm

Rotten to the core * +

obi_jon 18.04.24 - 09:49pm

@ obi_jon - 18.04.24 - 03:35pm
If you hear about Mark Menzies, the latest conservative MP to have the whip withdrawn, on the news today, just remember when they say that he ''misused party funds'' which he says was to ''pay off bad people'' what they really mean to say is that he spent 4 Angela Raynor units(quid.gif6000) on the cocaine and the Brazilian rent boy that he was found in a hotel room with. Allegedlyyes.gif.

Well, I say found. He was apparently being held by ''bad people'' in a hotel room and had to phone a tory campaign manager at 3am for the 6 grand that he owed them. This was allegedly paid out of the campaign managers own pocket which was reimbursed to her using campaign funds. The tories have known all about this months ago and tried to keep it under wraps, apparently failing to report serious criminal activity to the police.

Oh and to make matters even more embarrassingly awkward for the tories, the Brazilian rent boy was in the country illegally, having been refused entry into the UK 3 times previously.

No wonder they've been going all in on Angela Rayner's alleged minor accounting error from a decade ago huheyeroll.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1588
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index