! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New addition to the family.. - Page 15/27

Subject: New addition to the family..
« <> »
peta 28.03.24 - 03:57pm

@ trunking - 27.03.24 - 06:47pm
Upload in groups and will generate an image link.

I dont even have a group.. poor.gif * +

peta 28.03.24 - 03:59pm

@ crail - 27.03.24 - 07:38pm
Still got that site i gave you? (Img)link(/img) with square brackets

I do but somehow it upgraded to something else more social mediay- so it didnt give me the links anymore.. just posts my pictures dunno.gif

Maybe I have the wrong one? Chin.gif

I havent used it so long so could have mixed it up. Can you resend it please? * +

wildfern 28.03.24 - 04:48pm

@ peta - 27.03.24 - 05:18pm
Gifts of all Kenzie sounds hella cut. Very sociable- unlike most cats. Perky- def. Havent been around a cat in ages. Lil bro loves them, I may hold one now and again but I have no real idea of how it is actually living with cats.

That fish was something else. I guess well never know. He need his own spot on Unexplained lol.

Not gonna lie, a miniature shark sounds super exotic. I just have a cute little bowl , super low maintenance cause making Vodka meals every week is enough for me. If I could have a baby shark that like 3 ins in a bowl without the whole shebang of pump etc- Id do it.

Hes very friendly, a bit to much at times, like right in ur face when u need ur own space lol had him since birth, his Mama took poorly when he was 2 weeks old so I had to hand feed him, that was messy, he refused a bottle so had to use a syringe for the milk, my other 2 cats tolerate his unruly behaviour for so long then my Ragdoll gives him a hard slap, anyway we will never know what happened to Fergal Sharkey... he was a gorgeous Shark
Soooooo have u decided on a name yet? * +

peta 28.03.24 - 05:11pm
I like Pearl. Maybe Ill just give him a gem name. Hes pretty and flamboyant. Seems fitting * +

trunking 28.03.24 - 05:59pm
Pearl for a male? * +

trunking 28.03.24 - 06:01pm

@ peta - 27.03.24 - 02:18pm
Could be a thing..

Pearl and oyster are winning right now.

Oyster * +

trunking 28.03.24 - 06:08pm
Sushi Hilarious.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27