! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ted Cruz - Page 15/18

Subject: Ted Cruz
« <> »
kickinnick 27.05.22 - 11:16pm

@ 3mel - 27.05.22 - 11:13pm
hopefully you can figure out which direct replies to you didn't respond to by yourself.

And hopefully you can figure out which ones are so stupid, they didn't even warrant an answer. Like I said, you want a specific one ridiculed, please share. * +

polo_011 28.05.22 - 07:53am

@ kickinnick - 27.05.22 - 11:08pm
Me pissing straight into the wind is a better solution than your idea of gun laws and removing all guns from legal owners. After that it's just a bunch of gum flapping from you. And it's also quite strange how schools in SA have single access points and strangely enough, no boogeyman is sitting outside killing kids. Chin.gif

SA schools dont have single point access, most of them have multiple exits lol.gif even the small pvt school I went to had 2 main entry and exit points on 2 different roads to manage traffic, and yes my solution is better nod.gif
Your solution works out great for the shooter though, if bloodshed is what you are for then just let us know, rather than you clutching at straws. * +

polo_011 28.05.22 - 08:07am

@ 3mel - 27.05.22 - 11:13pm
hopefully you can figure out which direct replies to you didn't respond to by yourself.

lol.gif you are expecting far too much of him, he has already laid out a great plan for a shooter to kill more people, without even realising it page after page. * +

3mel 28.05.22 - 11:27am

@ kickinnick - 27.05.22 - 11:16pm
And hopefully you can figure out which ones are so stupid, they didn't even warrant an answer. Like I said, you want a specific one ridiculed, please share.

but you're trying to claim that they're all stupid. maybe you should stop replying altogether ? * +

obi_jon 28.05.22 - 12:28pm
If he did that, he'd be admitting he lost and losing is weak. That's a big NONO for all these rw conservative types who are always looking to portray themselves as being 'alpha males' and therefore aren't ever allowed to look weaknono.gif, even if they end up defending the indefensible and looking like gigantic ars*holes instead, just to avoid losing or appearing to lose an argument(or rather convince themselves and their 'bros' that they didn't)yes.gif * +

trunking 28.05.22 - 12:59pm

@ ogdenz - 27.05.22 - 09:50pm
One of the school security guards could be a nutcase who ends up shooting the kids.

This. Keep guns out of schools. * +

trunking 28.05.22 - 01:00pm

@ polo_011 - 27.05.22 - 09:54pm
Nobody said that, but once again, yours and Teds plan would make this a sure way of getting high numbers of people killed nod.gif you are just helping ease the shooters objective and if thats your thing just say so. Should we be worried about you?

Good.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum