! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Holocaust Deniers. - Page 15/16

Subject: Holocaust Deniers.
« <> »
antimony1 25.04.18 - 10:36am
Same ppl who deny Muslim,s are trying to take over the UK. * +

mikeymk 25.04.18 - 10:41am
They're doing so, mathematically. Whether that's what they're trying to do is another argument. * +

tranie 25.04.18 - 10:44am

@ antimony1 - 25.04.18 - 10:36am
Same ppl who deny Muslim,s are trying to take over the UK.

they are nod.gif ppl need to realise we are being intergrated with them, not them intergrating with us. * +

rmt 25.04.18 - 11:05am
lol4 let's kill all the people who know how liquids behave and that water seeks its own level and rises collectively, this is why we purely stick to facts about objective reality and don't give a s**te about conspiracy theories.. nice try though! * +

dan27notts 25.04.18 - 07:02pm
Going to Krakow on friday for a stag do, noe theres talk of visiting Auschwitz on the monday so I'll collect some evidence and let you know if it exists * +

tranie 25.04.18 - 07:09pm

@ dan27notts - 25.04.18 - 07:02pm
Going to Krakow on friday for a stag do, noe theres talk of visiting Auschwitz on the monday so I'll collect some evidence and let you know if it exists

if you get a chance take the nova huta trip its worth going out the way for, and if your lucky they may let you drive a trabant plus the company only uses pretty girls as guides hot.gif the guide we had was fit as a butchers dog and since it was a hot day she wore very little, i spent most of the trip staring at her boobs which were clearly on display nod.gif * +

dodgey 25.04.18 - 07:14pm

@ dan27notts - 25.04.18 - 07:02pm
Going to Krakow on friday for a stag do, noe theres talk of visiting Auschwitz on the monday so I'll collect some evidence and let you know if it exists

Krakow is good on the piss, went on a stag do there myself! We didnt bother going to Auschwitz though, not really a stag do thing to do. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index