! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1477/1574

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
1clivey1 28.03.24 - 11:04am
Queen.gif camilla acting for charles atm going around as if she own's ppl and her po0p dont stink * +

wakeup4 28.03.24 - 12:09pm
Thames water shareholders facepalm.gif * +

alanball 28.03.24 - 12:12pm
Nationalise it, it's the right thing to do. Along with every other s**te public service ppl pay top dollar for in this country. Privatisation has failed * +

obi_jon 28.03.24 - 12:45pm

@ 1clivey1 - 28.03.24 - 11:04am
Queen.gif camilla acting for charles atm going around as if she own's ppl and her po0p dont stink

I just saw a photo of old Charlie boy and he's looking noticeably unwell, like he'd aged about 20yrs in just a few months. I mean I know he has cancer and the chemo can do that but he looked like he's on his way out to medontknow.gif

If he dies and William becomes King, what happens to Camella? I don't think she'd become Queen Mother, as she's not related(or not too closely at least, if you know what I mean, lol.)dontknow.gif I suspect she'll be given some honorary title(Queen Stepmother?) and then 'encouraged' to 'take up gardening' somewhere nice and quiet in the countryside, or perhaps emigrate to somewhere sunny(and as far away as possible). * +

alanball 28.03.24 - 12:51pm
Hope the slag ends up at the foodbank * +

crail 28.03.24 - 12:52pm
Lol.gif * +

wakeup4 28.03.24 - 12:52pm

@ obi_jon - 28.03.24 - 12:45pm
I just saw a photo of old Charlie boy and he's looking noticeably unwell, like he'd aged about 20yrs in just a few months. I mean I know he has cancer and the chemo can do that but he looked like he's on his way out to medontknow.gif

If he dies and William becomes King, what happens to Camella? I don't think she'd become Queen Mother, as she's not related(or not too closely at least, if you know what I mean, lol.)dontknow.gif I suspect she'll be given some honorary title(Queen Stepmother?) and then 'encouraged' to 'take up gardening' somewhere nice and quiet in the countryside, or perhaps emigrate to somewhere sunny(and as far away as possible).

Its time for an American style republic obi 2nd amendment n all * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1574
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum