! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tommy Robinson - Page 14/113

Subject: Tommy Robinson
« <> »
dodgey 16.10.18 - 05:05pm

@ bozzalad - 16.10.18 - 05:02pm
that's all those who support labour fkd then

Not many of those in the armed forces, especially with old Jezza friend of Gerry Adams and other wrongens as its leader. * +

ogdenz 16.10.18 - 05:49pm

@ say.what - 16.10.18 - 04:45pm
That must be the case, it can't simply be because he had his photo taken with a journalist

The soldier had his photo taken with a journalist too? Why didn't that make the news? lol.gif * +

bykaboy 20.10.18 - 07:50am
I like him. I never used to, and I despise groups like the BNP, EDL and the knuckle draggers that follow them. However, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, looked into what he has to say, and read his autobiography. Agree or disagree with him, there's no doubt he's a surprisingly intelligent lad, he knows what he's talking about and he's got the balls to say it. It's also clear the establishment have an agenda against him and are trying to silence him. * +

newt182 20.10.18 - 10:04am
I can't support someone who would try and help p*dos get their court case thrown out by knowingly trying to jeopardise the case. Obviously a p*do lover * +

deusexmachina 20.10.18 - 10:40am
The judge was not happy with him in his closing statement when sentencing those Huddersfield c*nts because the dim c*nt nearly blew the prosecution case. * +

bozzalad 20.10.18 - 10:49am

@ deusexmachina - 20.10.18 - 10:40am
The judge was not happy with him in his closing statement when sentencing those Huddersfield c*nts because the dim c*nt nearly blew the prosecution case.

walob
he reported less than the bbc they even named at least one victim * +

deusexmachina 20.10.18 - 10:52am
Ace lol. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-113
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page