! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What are you doing now? - Page 135/500

Subject: What are you doing now?
« <> »
bambi99 30.05.18 - 11:11pm

@ ogdenz - 28.05.18 - 07:50pm
Sitting in a Scottish garden soaking up the sun and supping beer.

I read that to the tune of I Am the Walrus lol.gif * +

seifer 30.05.18 - 11:24pm
Read.gif Just read the Introduction parts to The Book of Mormon. Got an older edition last year or so and is quite old, from the 1960s and printed in Salt Lake City. It's in very good condition though. Decided to give it a read.
Thought it was just a cult. It looks like Joseph Smith, Jr. really was visited by a genuine heavenly being, the reanimated ''prophet'' Moroni, son of Mormon. A descendant of the Jaredites and the Lamanites.

So in the dark hours of 21 September 1829, he was visited by this personage a total of three consecutive times, each time giving the instruction to go to Cumorah Hill in New York. There he'll find a stone box containing a set of gold plates, the Urim and Thummin and a special breastplate used to decipher the gold plates.

There's even a recorded testimony by various people who've seen the gold plates and having witnessed various unusual instances. * +

seifer 30.05.18 - 11:42pm
Cough.gif edited*
So in the dark hours of 21 September 1823, he was visited by this personage a total of three consecutive times, each time giving the instruction to go to Cumorah Hill in New York. There he'll find a stone box containing a set of gold plates, the Urim and Thummin and a special breastplate used to decipher the gold plates.

The next day he tells his father about this strange occurrence and was told that it ''is from God'' and he should go to that hill.

He then makes it to that spot and finds this stone box, dusts it off and opens it with a nearby lever. Then the ''Angel'' Moroni instructs him to leave it there for four whole years and only then can continue ''The Divine work of God'' and should visit the place each year from this day exactly and will be greeted by Moroni each time. This all eventually takes place and he sets to accomplish his purpose in the year 1830.

There's even a recorded testimony by various people who've seen the gold plates and having witnessed various unusual instances.
* +

mikeymk 30.05.18 - 11:47pm
Squeezing syrup into a jar of hot milk. How it's taken me this long to find syrup in a squeezy bottle, I have nfi. * +

seifer 30.05.18 - 11:55pm
Moroni is the last descendant or so of the Nephites. The Lamanites were cut off completely. And the Jaredites are descendents from the Tower of Babel era. This is all new information to me. Could be ''hogwash'' and completely invented by Sir Smith. But will give it a read.

And chin.gif how exactly did these peoples reach the Americas?? * +

mikeymk 30.05.18 - 11:56pm
Wtf are you jibbering on about? * +

seifer 30.05.18 - 11:58pm

@ mikeymk - 30.05.18 - 11:56pm
Wtf are you jibbering on about?

Mormonism * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-500
+ my page
+ functions