! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I rescued a pair of rats - Page 13/13

Subject: I rescued a pair of rats
« <
peta 1.05.22 - 10:37pm

@ kipling - 13.08.20 - 09:54pm
This afto late into my shift I spotted a cage snuk in the overgrowth why I was mowing alongside .. Checked it out , at 1st I thought it was a bunny in the corner of the abandoned cage , but no , a pair of domesticated pet rats , no idea how long they'd been there , informed my superiors to 2get permission to take them back to our depot .. I had no idea when they last ate so I purchased small rodent food on way back to depot , which wasn't the best choice after tonight's research , but hey ho how I've tried .. Been trying to find out who takes in abandoned rats , there doesn't seem to be many in our area , any ideas people?

This makes my skin crawl.

Bleurgg. * +

trunking 1.05.22 - 10:46pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 1.05.22 - 08:29am
They're most likely dead now. Get a pet Gila monster next time.

Or a Cuban green anole * +

sisfreak2017 2.05.22 - 04:03am

@ trunking - 1.05.22 - 10:46pm
Or a Cuban green anole

Do they eat soapy frogs?laugh_frog.gif * +

slick_01 3.05.22 - 12:57pm

@ kipling - 13.08.20 - 09:54pm
This afto late into my shift I spotted a cage snuk in the overgrowth why I was mowing alongside .. Checked it out , at 1st I thought it was a bunny in the corner of the abandoned cage , but no , a pair of domesticated pet rats , no idea how long they'd been there , informed my superiors to 2get permission to take them back to our depot .. I had no idea when they last ate so I purchased small rodent food on way back to depot , which wasn't the best choice after tonight's research , but hey ho how I've tried .. Been trying to find out who takes in abandoned rats , there doesn't seem to be many in our area , any ideas people?

Yuk.gif * +

sisfreak2017 5.05.22 - 06:51pm
We had some rats at work and some tainted food has been left for them, so keep your pets at home, Kipling. * +

sensible 22.05.22 - 07:49pm
This post did not disappoint. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark