! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rugby........ The beautiful game? - Page 13/48

Subject: Rugby........ The beautiful game?
« <> »
propidol 27.11.19 - 08:20pm
Oh ffs he is pissed and lonely again. * +

propidol 1.12.19 - 01:15pm
Wales v Baa Baas was a good send off for two modern day great hookers in Best and Britts. * +

propidol 1.12.19 - 01:19pm
The Premiereship relegation battle is going to be an interesting one with two of the games giants in Sarries and Tigers looking to be the major contenders this season. * +

rainingkrypton 4.01.20 - 11:50pm
Do people still streak at them rugby matches?
I remember hearing and seeing that on telly as a kid. * +

propidol 5.01.20 - 12:34am
Not since one got beaten up for tackling a player. A bit like that SA fan who attacked a ref during a Bok v AB game. * +

propidol 5.01.20 - 12:37am

@ propidol - 1.12.19 - 01:19pm
The Premiereship relegation battle is going to be an interesting one with two of the games giants in Sarries and Tigers looking to be the major contenders this season.

Tigers got their 2nd win of the season today with a bonus point win over Bristol and Sarries still behind them on minus 8 (I think) after sticking 60 on Worcerster. They are in beast mode. * +

propidol 19.01.20 - 09:05pm
Sarries have been automatically relegated from The Premiereship for still not being under the salary cap which they would never be able to fall under this season. They made it to the quarter finals of the European Championship today with only 14 men against Racing 92 in a display that was all heart and passion. Farrell was breathtaking. Since the WC Final loss he has come back an even fiercer animal
Billy V also broke his arm again today for the 4th time in 2 years and won't be available for the 6N. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-48
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index