! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thanksgiving.. - Page 13/13

Subject: Thanksgiving..
« <
shadow27 1.12.18 - 11:20am
Think I have seen that Trappiste one at my aunt's place. It was something herbal-like anyway.. * +

obi_jon 1.12.18 - 11:34am

@ dodgey - 1.12.18 - 11:17am
Facepalm.gif incorrect glasses.

Not mine though, just a pic I got off of t'internet to show the bottles. * +

dan27notts 1.12.18 - 01:36pm

@ obi_jon - 1.12.18 - 10:18am
These trendy craft microbrewers are the in thing at the moment and they are definitely producing some cracking quality beers but there's no substitute for experience and the crazy Belgian monks who make Trappiste Rochefort have been making beer in the same way for over 500yrs, their '10' brew is the gold standard against which all other beer must be judged in my opinion.
redalert.gifCarefull if you decide to seek it out though(and anyone claiming to be a craft beer/real ale lover definitely should), it tastes divine(like chocolate and banana bread) but packs a mighty wallop at 11.3'/. alcohol, the '6' and '8' are also cracking drops and no slouches either at over 7'/. and 9'/. respectively.drunk.gif

Have you tried Well's banana bread ale before? Thats quite nice, goes well as an after meal drink instead of a pudding * +

peta 1.12.18 - 03:26pm

@ crail - 1.12.18 - 02:35am
A tight fit

Good, thats always s plus. Good.gif * +

peta 1.12.18 - 03:27pm

@ dan27notts - 1.12.18 - 06:43am
I'd deffo buy it again anyway

Aye.

Hey, btw did your gf get to do Breakfast at Tiffanys? * +

peta 1.12.18 - 03:28pm

@ obi_jon - 1.12.18 - 10:18am
These trendy craft microbrewers are the in thing at the moment and they are definitely producing some cracking quality beers but there's no substitute for experience and the crazy Belgian monks who make Trappiste Rochefort have been making beer in the same way for over 500yrs, their '10' brew is the gold standard against which all other beer must be judged in my opinion.
redalert.gifCarefull if you decide to seek it out though(and anyone claiming to be a craft beer/real ale lover definitely should), it tastes divine(like chocolate and banana bread) but packs a mighty wallop at 11.3'/. alcohol, the '6' and '8' are also cracking drops and no slouches either at over 7'/. and 9'/. respectively.drunk.gif

Id try it.

But ew st chocolate and banana bread). * +

peta 1.12.18 - 03:34pm

@ dodgey - 1.12.18 - 11:17am
Facepalm.gif incorrect glasses.

Lol beer connoisseur.

I think these are sexy af, its from a brewery I got dragged along to.

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index