! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Unbore me? - Page 13/13

Subject: Unbore me?
« <
1bad_boy 24.08.19 - 10:13pm
I dont usually venture into city parks..too many animals
I like it better out here

* +

tazdevil 24.08.19 - 10:16pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 24.08.19 - 10:13pm
shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif I certainly hope she's not Taz.

You're a drag queen. You're even thinking/preparing to audition for the next season of Drag Race UK. * +

sisfreak2017 24.08.19 - 10:36pm

@ tazdevil - 24.08.19 - 10:16pm
You're a drag queen. You're even thinking/preparing to audition for the next season of Drag Race UK.

Taz I usually don't tell lies...
And I would be telling lies if I said I hadn't wore women's clothing on a few occasions (everything)!

Almost always it was forced upon me by my Significant X.

However I found it a nice experience , especially the underwear lol.gif

But It didn't make me want to suck a C**K etc.
But it was Nice dreamy.gif
x x x x x
sisfairy.gif * +

crail 24.08.19 - 10:39pm
Taz should be a doughnut maker. Thrusting away all day with his pencil dick to make the holes * +

tazdevil 24.08.19 - 11:00pm
Why not laugh.gif * +

tazdevil 24.08.19 - 11:00pm

@ crail - 24.08.19 - 10:39pm
Taz should be a doughnut maker. Thrusting away all day with his pencil dick to make the holes

You're a famous singer/songwriter wondering if you'll ever meet someone who sees beyond the fame. You meet an aspiring writer named Sid who spends his days at his office job, and his nights dancing to old love songs. You spend your nights writing songs about Sid that nobody will ever hear, and he writes stories about you that nobody will ever read. * +

sisfreak2017 24.08.19 - 11:07pm

@ tazdevil - 24.08.19 - 11:00pm
You're a famous singer/songwriter wondering if you'll ever meet someone who sees beyond the fame. You meet an aspiring writer named Sid who spends his days at his office job, and his nights dancing to old love songs. You spend your nights writing songs about Sid that nobody will ever hear, and he writes stories about you that nobody will ever read.

roflmao.gif Crail remembers a Sid.
He was a pain in the ass.
stars are for Taz
Someone else give Taz some stars.

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply