! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Who rembers when - Page 12/18

Subject: Who rembers when
« <> »
mikeymk 19.09.18 - 01:18pm

@ trashy - 19.09.18 - 10:32am
Yes. Calling round your mates to see if they wanted to play out, and then realising they weren't in so having to walk all the way back home annoyed.gif

We used to do the rounds. Whether on bikes or foot, you'd start off finding one, then the two of you would be on a mission to make it three, and after annoying a few parents, calling at like ten houses there'd be five of us and we were good to go.
(Reservoirdogs.gif)
(BMXbandits.gif) * +

bambi60 19.09.18 - 01:18pm

@ tranie - 19.09.18 - 10:18am
always felt sorry for those poor birds having to fly with a fkn big granite tablet strapted to their leg sad.gif i can also remember when phone boxes took 2p coins oldman.gif we didnt get a house phone until i was about 15 before that you would give a neighbours phone number to family to use in an emergency nod.gif I didnt get a mobile until i was about 32ish I didnt really want one but needed it for business. Didnt get wap on a phone untill my 3rd or 4th phone, didnt need it. I knew about the internet from college in 1990 wasnt much happening on the net back then, there wasnt even any russian midget p0rn around back then sad.gif

All of this rings a bell with me groan.gif
Except for the midget p0rn (please send link ) * +

bambi60 19.09.18 - 01:19pm

@ mikeymk - 19.09.18 - 01:18pm
We used to do the rounds. Whether on bikes or foot, you'd start off finding one, then the two of you would be on a mission to make it three, and after annoying a few parents, calling at like ten houses there'd be five of us and we were good to go.
(Reservoirdogs.gif)
(BMXbandits.gif)

Enid Blyton lives on daydream.gif * +

tranie 19.09.18 - 01:24pm
i was kind of lucky as 2 of my mates lived next door to each other, if one wasnt in then a few steps to the left was an other. Only problem was they both lived about a mile and a half from me so it was a long walk, just to be told they wernt in sad.gif. * +

bambi60 19.09.18 - 01:30pm
A walk is never wasted meditate.gif * +

kimjongl 19.09.18 - 01:35pm
We didn't get annoyed at walking for no reason back then, you were just disappointed your friend wasn't home. Now we go everywhere in the car no matter how near or far. * +

gt_tdi 19.09.18 - 01:38pm
Fucking filter dislike.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark