! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ant and Dec - Page 12/20

Subject: Ant and Dec
« <> »
mz.c 20.03.18 - 09:50am

@ wakeup4 - 20.03.18 - 08:54am
He looked steaming getting out the car [link]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5519795/Couple-involved-Ant-McPartlin-smash-husband-wife-chefs.html[/link]

He did look wrecked. * +

juliet59 20.03.18 - 11:28pm
Hate the pair of them and i don't watch any of their cr*p shows. And, that Ant is one complete idiot and i hope he gets charged and done for drink driving. What does he expect, a pat on the back saying don't do it again? Idiot. * +

dodgey 20.03.18 - 11:31pm

@ juliet59 - 20.03.18 - 11:28pm
Hate the pair of them and i don't watch any of their cr*p shows. And, that Ant is one complete idiot and i hope he gets charged and done for drink driving. What does he expect, a pat on the back saying don't do it again? Idiot.

Im sure he's already been charged for it and he will get done, its standard to be done for drink driving and all the media is watching so the judge will make an example of him. * +

mz.c 21.03.18 - 07:49am
He will get punished and rightly so, people could of been killed. Least he's getting the help he clearly needs. * +

mikeymk 21.03.18 - 08:05am
He's running from something. It was painkillers, now alcohol... that's an attempt at escapism of spiritual pain. And he was overtaking on a sharp bend, in excess of the speed limit, despite having his mother in the car. The guy's got issues he needs to face. * +

dodgey 21.03.18 - 08:31am

@ mikeymk - 21.03.18 - 08:05am
He's running from something. It was painkillers, now alcohol... that's an attempt at escapism of spiritual pain. And he was overtaking on a sharp bend, in excess of the speed limit, despite having his mother in the car. The guy's got issues he needs to face.

Yes his issue is that he should give up drink driving as hes obviously sh*t at it lol.gif * +

foxigalx 21.03.18 - 09:28am
Facts will never really be known but he seems to be condemned. Drink driving could be 2 or 3 which would take him over the limit. The law should be changed to zero tolerance then no amount of alcohol should pass the lips before driving. I just think too many of you blaming him 100 but dont really know the truth. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index