! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How good are your manners ? - Page 12/14

Subject: How good are your manners ?
« <> »
dodgey 19.10.17 - 06:36pm

@ tranie - 19.10.17 - 06:30pm
its astounding the amount of ppl i have to shout at to give up their seat to an old or disabled person. A lot of ppl will happily watch as a disabled or old person struggles to the back of the bus and would not dream of offering up their seat untill i force them too.

Its common sense to give up your seat for an old person or a person whose disabled, manners and respect are disappearing. * +

wildfern 19.10.17 - 06:44pm

its astounding the amount of ppl i have to shout at to give up their seat to an old or disabled person. A lot of ppl will happily watch as a disabled or old person struggles to the back of the bus and would not dream of offering up their seat untill i force them too.

dislike.gif * +

iilmadme 19.10.17 - 06:54pm

yeah i see that a lot.kids letting us older ones give up seats further back than they are because they cant be arsed to.or having to be told * +

9362 19.10.17 - 07:10pm

@ iilmadme - 19.10.17 - 06:54pm
yeah i see that a lot.kids letting us older ones give up seats further back than they are because they cant be arsed to.or having to be told

I thought you were only 30 * +

xgothika 20.10.17 - 02:44am
In Norway it's considered obligatory to shake hands * +

wolf.1 20.10.17 - 07:13am
i used to be polite, but fu*k it when you encounter n.obheads on a daily basis the politeness just disappears... * +

trashy 20.10.17 - 08:45am
I have manners, unless it's to customers. Then I'm just extremely passive aggressive * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index