! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Farts 101 - Page 12/12

Subject: Farts 101
« <
mikeymk 19.05.20 - 01:15pm

@ ogdenz - 19.05.20 - 11:52am
If sneezing and coughing spread corona then can farting also spread it?

No, because, mask.. and 2m rule * +

ogdenz 19.05.20 - 01:37pm
So without a mask and the 2 meter rule covid can be spread via farting? My question was a genuine one. I wasn't joking. * +

obi_jon 19.05.20 - 05:23pm

@ ogdenz - 19.05.20 - 01:37pm
So without a mask and the 2 meter rule covid can be spread via farting? My question was a genuine one. I wasn't joking.

I guess it's possible but I would presume highly unlikely, unless you happen to be indulging in some very unsavoury practiceseek.gif.
As far as anybody has been able to tell, the virus is spread primarily through the transfer of mucous/saliva from an infected person coming into contact with someone else, wether that be from airbourne particles or via a surface an infected person has contaminated with such.

Transmission is also possible when coming into direct contact with an infected persons blood, such as drug addicts sharing needles for example and there have been some recent unconfirmed reports suggesting that the virus may also be sexually transmissiblehump.gifdontknow.gif * +

3mel 19.05.20 - 06:04pm
* +

mikeymk 19.05.20 - 09:16pm

@ ogdenz - 19.05.20 - 01:37pm
So without a mask and the 2 meter rule covid can be spread via farting? My question was a genuine one. I wasn't joking.

No, not until the ashes produce the next plague.

Unless you've got the sh*ts. It doesn't smell like an autumn compost bin for nothing. * +

raulx 11.11.20 - 07:28am
Whales let out the biggest farts, while sea lions are considered to have the smelliest. In 2015, a plane carrying more than 2,000 goats was forced to make an emergency landing when their passed gas triggered the smoke alarm. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index