! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts 17 - Page 1159/2006

Subject: Thoughts 17
« <> »
r3ckless 30.10.20 - 12:39pm
I'm pretty sure the majority of companies/employers look through your social media . * +

speedracer22 30.10.20 - 12:46pm

@ 3mel - 30.10.20 - 12:35pm
some companies do look for applicants social media accounts, it only takes googling your name. if your friends still have you tagged in drunken photos you can be found that way too.
you might be right but going forward into a career like yours, that gate is best bolted shut. you can rename the given name in your Gmail account and all your YouTube comments will be renamed at the same time.

Understood. I'll rename my Gmail account linked to Youtube first thing.
* +

3mel 30.10.20 - 12:49pm

@ speedracer22 - 30.10.20 - 12:46pm
Understood. I'll rename my Gmail account linked to Youtube first thing.

you can do that from YouTube or Gmail BTW, but you can only change it once every 90 days. * +

badapple 30.10.20 - 12:53pm
i have just googled my name, im no where to be found on the 1st 10 pages. an internet marketing guru is taking up 6 or 7 pages, a bank robber from oldham, a nonce former mp and a rapper from LA me no where to be found. * +

speedracer22 30.10.20 - 01:00pm

@ badapple - 30.10.20 - 12:53pm
i have just googled my name, im no where to be found on the 1st 10 pages. an internet marketing guru is taking up 6 or 7 pages, a bank robber from oldham, a nonce former mp and a rapper from LA me no where to be found.

Lol.gif * +

speedracer22 30.10.20 - 02:17pm
Done with class. Done with work. Now's the time to plug in the ps4 and play NIOH. Hyper.gif * +

badapple 30.10.20 - 03:54pm
mrs t came home from work last night in a foul mood, i said what up ? she said she had popped into sainsburys on the way home, and decided to try the scan and go thing. She has used it a few times. She scanned her credit card into the hand set and set about doing some shopping. She said 4 security guards approached her, and asked her to go into a back room. A bloke was sitting behind a desk with a open folder. He said the last time she was in she had not paid for her shopping, she said she had using the scan and go thing. She is one of those types that keeps hold of reciets for years. So she pulled the bill out of her purse and said see it says paid. They were still adament she hadnt paid, so she got on the internet and bought up her card statement, which showed that she had paid. They just said ok on your way then, no apology no nothing angry4.gif * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-2006
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search