! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

lost friends.... don't just don't.. - Page 11/13

Subject: lost friends.... don't just don't..
« <> »
poppyt 20.08.18 - 11:21am
pmpl.gif
The whole thing....
143 ladi....
heart.gif * +

ladibud 20.08.18 - 04:40pm
aww.gif 1432 * +

piggle 20.08.18 - 04:49pm

@ ladibud - 20.08.18 - 09:42am
she has bipolar... he hasn't... she gets tested regulary and the meds have it under control...

be that admit may and this will sound terrible but whatever the reason I can't have that kind of absolute filth in my house ever again... i spent the whole of yesterday washing bedding they used and I am still not done ... I can't abide or tolerate such filth no matter the reason

Aahaha

Wonder if they knew how miserable they were * +

ladibud 20.08.18 - 04:51pm

@ piggle - 20.08.18 - 04:49pm
Aahaha

Wonder if they knew how miserable they were

I don't know... I am very straight and to the point... but even I can't tell someone fk sakes you smell worse than a pig. * +

ladibud 20.08.18 - 04:52pm
I was so afraid that Cheri would bite them and get blood poisoning or some sh*t... could see me rushing her to vet for an emergency tetanus shot and antibiotics. * +

ladibud 20.08.18 - 04:58pm
the irony is that he works at a place ... a factory where he is apparently the supervisor of the cleaning staff to be sure no bacteria gets into the food.... well Woolworths I wont be buying good from you guys again. * +

somerson 20.08.18 - 09:37pm

@ ladibud - 17.08.18 - 10:34am
they came Tuesday morning and had their first shower yesterday morning.... they didn't bring a towel... crying.gif so I had to supply one...

even after a shower they smell... a sour lingering rotten smell... like rotting feet just not as pleasant... they mess as far as they go. .. cereal in the floor... milk on the floor... not flushing the loo and not using the toilet brush when needed.... they sent even make a bed up recently....

she offered to help me make supper and I nearly died... I would rather starve...

they make coffee about 6 times an hour, chain coffee drinkers and don't clean a thing behind them... they smoke in my house and just have no common decency...

she even left the bathroom door open when she showered

Oh dear roflmao.gif looool some people are just plain unbelievable. That's so disgusting.

I always but always give guests towels be they have their own or not. But with guests like this I would have burnt those towels afterwards.

Hmm I'm not gonna give much details but I had almost a similar gross experience a few weeks ago. Was very cold. I made soup and share some with one of the colleagues at work. After three weeks of her not returning my soup bowl I found it in.......and in which condition......gross....disgusting.. ...no way I could use it again. Not going to use my personal crockery again when sharing food with other people. sick.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index