! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do you... - Page 11/11

Subject: Do you...
« <
tazdevil 26.03.18 - 04:00am

@ mz.c - 22.03.18 - 05:16pm
Have to work hard to stay fit and trim? Or can you eat loads and don't put weight on? Or do you not care and just eat what you want? Fit.gif

I eat like a piggy, but my fast metabolism doesn't allow me to gain weight cry.gif The 'skinny' comments get on my nerves. * +

birdy 26.03.18 - 07:52am
I have never been the type that would weigh myself or count anything I eat, I just eat when I'm hungry and over the years my weight pretty much fluctuated all the time. I eat too much crap though, that's all gonna change. I don't put weight on easily anymore, but I used to. I can eat stupid amounts of anything now and I'm just always elf size. At least I enjoy clothes shopping these days, cause all that tiny stuff I used to ignore fits me.
* +

birdy 26.03.18 - 08:08am
Speaking of food, I saw dried mushroom infused couscous today. I didn't buy it but I might. Never seen it before. * +

peta 28.03.18 - 05:34pm

@ mz.c - 22.03.18 - 05:16pm
Have to work hard to stay fit and trim? Or can you eat loads and don't put weight on? Or do you not care and just eat what you want? Fit.gif

Im ok, but if I consistently eat sh*t Ill regret it st some point. * +

wildfern 28.03.18 - 05:38pm
I used to look anorexic... I'm not taking the piss... No disrespect to folk suffering from anorexia... I'm being serious.. I could eat n eat n never gain weight.. I looked like a skeleton with a skin graph... Now the jelly belly just sits there like a big ugly blob * +

mz.c 28.03.18 - 11:36pm
I lost 5lb this week. I'm feeling pretty good. Less sluggish. Good.gif * +

warded 29.03.18 - 05:03am
Kids stay in shape because they are constantly on the move. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply