! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How good are your manners ? - Page 11/14

Subject: How good are your manners ?
« <> »
birdy 19.10.17 - 04:45pm
thinking2.gif * +

phallica 19.10.17 - 04:55pm
Common courtesy is free, please and thank you go a long way. Everyone around here is pretty chill, seldom encounter anyone who doesn't hold up the door, of any age. * +

phallica 19.10.17 - 05:00pm
Though I do recall helping an aged lady along the steps at the local shop, and I carried her stuff to the car because she was a bit frail. Her fat loaf of a son was in the car, he must have been a feminist. * +

wildfern 19.10.17 - 05:46pm
Yes I'm polite n mannerly.. Help others * +

9362 19.10.17 - 06:22pm
Always open doors, let old people pass first on the pavement. Occasionally give up a seat to a pregnant woman. Often can't tell if they are pregnant or simply fat though * +

tranie 19.10.17 - 06:30pm
its astounding the amount of ppl i have to shout at to give up their seat to an old or disabled person. A lot of ppl will happily watch as a disabled or old person struggles to the back of the bus and would not dream of offering up their seat untill i force them too. * +

mz.c 19.10.17 - 06:31pm

@ tranie - 19.10.17 - 06:30pm
its astounding the amount of ppl i have to shout at to give up their seat to an old or disabled person. A lot of ppl will happily watch as a disabled or old person struggles to the back of the bus and would not dream of offering up their seat untill i force them too.

It's just rudeness. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum