! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Thoughts18 - Page 1026/1055

Subject: Thoughts18
« <> »
trunking 28.03.24 - 05:38pm

@ obi_jon - 28.03.24 - 04:27pm
This might sound a little bit drastic trunky but have you asked your doctors if a temporary colostomy bag might be possible/helpful for you at all? It was just a thought, I know sometimes people need to have them fitted temporarily after having major surgeries that put their botty out of action for a while and they need an alternative po0p removal method while they heal up from the surgery.

I mean, people sometimes need colostomy bags permanently and manage to live with them relatively easily. So even in your worst case scenario, that's something you could consider.

Would need that for life then. Would make living in the institution doable. Pity I have urinary incontinence as well. Still need to be surrounded by toilets. I could use a jug when not around one. I'm going to be bed ridden there though. Not much to do in a mental institution. * +

trunking 28.03.24 - 05:47pm
May as well get a catheter inserted permanently too. What have I amounted to?? * +

warded 28.03.24 - 05:49pm
Stephen Hawkins could, so can oneself fit * +

obi_jon 28.03.24 - 05:58pm

This guy is a professional bodybuilder, he hasn't let his hold him back. * +

trunking 28.03.24 - 06:03pm

@ obi_jon - 28.03.24 - 05:58pm

This guy is a professional bodybuilder, he hasn't let his hold him back.

Can I dispose of it in the trash? If so, then I'm all in! * +

obi_jon 28.03.24 - 06:08pm

@ trunking - 28.03.24 - 05:47pm
May as well get a catheter inserted permanently too. What have I amounted to??

You can get a bag for that as well, in fact I think they can do one for both so you don't have to have a seperate one for each.dontknow.gif * +

obi_jon 28.03.24 - 06:12pm

@ trunking - 28.03.24 - 06:03pm
Can I dispose of it in the trash? If so, then I'm all in!

Yeah, they do disposable and reusable types. There's all different sorts, even special undrwear with built in bags or pouches to put them in. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1055
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index