! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trump/usa cont..... - Page 1020/1324

Subject: trump/usa cont.....
« <> »
vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:22pm
Deploying a bomb on a territory with virtual certainity that innocent people will die in the process is akin to murder. Maybe I study law, and you don't. Therefore you don't know the basics. If Trump'd want to go ahead and murder Muslims off the record without scrutiny, he surely did a sh*t job considering he initiated zero conflicts in four years. Clearly a boring number when contrasted to all the scu m who presided before him for 16 years. * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:24pm
I don't think thoughts, words, speech... those things alone make you guilty of any crime or any wrong doing whatsoever. I judge a man by his conduct. * +

3mel 25.11.20 - 03:26pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.20 - 03:22pm
Deploying a bomb on a territory with virtual certainity that innocent people will die in the process is akin to murder. Maybe I study law, and you don't. Therefore you don't know the basics. If Trump'd want to go ahead and murder Muslims off the record without scrutiny, he surely did a sh*t job considering he initiated zero conflicts in four years. Clearly a boring number when contrasted to all the scu m who presided before him for 16 years.

there are many articles regarding the increases in civilian casualties under trump. * +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:28pm
If there's evidence to indicate Trump administration went on an indiscriminate killing spree. Prove it.
* +

vampboy 25.11.20 - 03:30pm
In Syria? the conflcit he inherited and effectively reduced it by size? Pakistan is still swarming in FATA by Taliban. Somalia is still ridden by terror groups. Yemen is reduced to poverty and destruction. Libya is a raging sh*t hole. If civilians had to die, I at least want to see the end of conflict towards peace. * +

kimjongl 25.11.20 - 03:31pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.20 - 03:24pm
I don't think thoughts, words, speech... those things alone make you guilty of any crime or any wrong doing whatsoever. I judge a man by his conduct.

It really goes to show the saying is right, those who support Trump look at his actions, those with TDS look at his words. * +

3mel 25.11.20 - 03:36pm

@ vampboy - 25.11.20 - 03:28pm
If there's evidence to indicate Trump administration went on an indiscriminate killing spree. Prove it.

as a lawyer how about you prove your earlier assertion that terrorists were targeted knowing there were civilians present. or that Obama had ''sheer bigotry'' within him perhaps.

you've contended trump has been better than Obama, I've pointed out that trump essentially hid information on the matter which is documented. there were no less conflicts under trump and it is contested that civilian deaths have increased.
if you want to hold onto a fixed opinion for whatever reason you can do so, if you were open to looking further there's little stopping you. you don't need me to do that for you.

* +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-1324
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index