! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

pic of the week - Page 101/177

Subject: pic of the week
« <> »
dan27notts 3.06.20 - 10:35am

@ piggle - 2.06.20 - 12:38pm
Was there this time last year. I miss my country. I miss St Andrews so much sad.gif

I had a dream last night you had moved to Lanzarote and i bumped in to you on the beach based on this post lol.gif . Then i went surfing even though I've never surfed in my life. * +

gt_tdi 3.06.20 - 11:05am

@ 1owlcity - 3.06.20 - 05:01am
Kindly help me.

Put the image link inside img tags. Like this:

If you have a group on here, upload your pics there and there'll be a link to copy and paste into the forum for each pic you upload. * +

1owlcity 3.06.20 - 11:16am

@ gt_tdi - 3.06.20 - 11:05am
Put the image link inside img tags. Like this:

If you have a group on here, upload your pics there and there'll be a link to copy and paste into the forum for each pic you upload.

Thanks for the info. * +

phallica 3.06.20 - 11:27am
As Gt said, checking your post it seems you pasted the directory to the image on your phone. If ONLY it was that convenient, you'll have to upload it to an imagehost and paste the link as shown.

I like to use this [link]unofficial imgur apk:https://imgur-android.en.uptodown.com/android[/link] as you can upload with none of the crap from the official app. * +

ufohunter 3.06.20 - 11:56am
If only peta sad.gif were around to see this. * +

ufohunter 3.06.20 - 12:03pm
Fun fact.
Modern domestic dog originated from Eastern Asia and the domestic cat Western Asia (Middle East and African Red Sea Coast) * +

1owlcity 3.06.20 - 12:05pm
Thanks for the more convenient info, Phallica. I'll try it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-177
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark