! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Spice arrests? - Page 10/12

Subject: Spice arrests?
« <> »
dark_17 19.07.18 - 12:43am
One of my closest friends in earlier days was an Italian man in his 40's, single and alone, pot was his everything. Dude worked and just had enough to support his habit. He is also one of the most amazing persons I have ever had the privilege of meeting. * +

poppyt 19.07.18 - 12:57am
If people where allowed to grow their own little plants....this spice sh*t wouldn't even have been made...and if it had been made not as many people would have noticed it.... * +

dark_17 19.07.18 - 01:02am
Synthetic is stronger, hits harder, and has greater potency. That's how it attracts fiends. sh*t drug. * +

mikeymk 19.07.18 - 02:42am
Certainly there are very different drugs covering a wide spectrum of use, and they can't all be swept as the same thing. It's like saying bargain basement white cider is no different to an aged single malt whisky.

Personally i wouldn't drink either, but to suggest that an organised session with a few magic mushrooms is no different than a hard heroin addiction would be equally ridiculous. * +

shadow27 19.07.18 - 02:58am
People educating themselves would help. That would go a long way to getting rid of the aura of mystery surrounding illicit substances. And yeah, you don't just go ingesting anything and everything that gets handed to you. * +

musho77 19.07.18 - 03:19am

@ 3mel - 18.07.18 - 09:25am
the stuff that'll have you walking down the street naked because it's too hot as far as you're concerned chin

there was a girl the other week walking down the bypass naked see her around alot just thought she was mad, i wonder if she was on that stuff, video on youtube somewhere . * +

deusexmachina 19.07.18 - 07:39am

@ mikeymk - 18.07.18 - 11:49pm
''They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lies! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well - you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.''

Bill Hicks. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum