! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

head transplant... - Page 10/17

Subject: head transplant...
« <> »
norega 27.03.17 - 09:35am

@ somerson - 26.03.17 - 11:00pm
Dunno how they are going to manage that as they haven't even managed to fix a damaged spinal cord yet...
chin.gif

A damaged spinal cord is usually crushed by the vertibrah in back injury's and a large section is destroyed. This guy doing the head transplant has patented a procedure that uses a blade that will cut on the atomic level and be so clean that the cord when glues back together will not no it's been cut . It's pioneering stuff that raises lots of ethical questions . * +

phallica 27.03.17 - 09:46am

@ silverjx - 27.03.17 - 07:30am
Wasn't there a film where somebody had arm transplants but the arms was off a murder...so his arms went round strangling people?...

If there isn't, there should be.

@ tazdevil - 27.03.17 - 05:00am
How's your head, phall lolly.gif

Oh youuu lol.

* +

phallica 27.03.17 - 09:50am

@ norega - 27.03.17 - 09:35am
A damaged spinal cord is usually crushed by the vertibrah in back injury's and a large section is destroyed. This guy doing the head transplant has patented a procedure that uses a blade that will cut on the atomic level and be so clean that the cord when glues back together will not no it's been cut . It's pioneering stuff that raises lots of ethical questions .

Those damn vertibros. * +

kimjongl 27.03.17 - 09:54am
I hope it succeeds. But even if it doesn't we have to start somewhere. The cost of pioneering anything. I rather they focused on bionic replacements though and eventually some type of artificial host for our minds. * +

silverjx 27.03.17 - 09:59am

@ phallica - 27.03.17 - 09:46am

Oh youuu lol.

I did also Watch a film called frankinhooker...where a guys wife gets killed by a lawnmower and he decides to plop her head on a hookers body. The result a h*rny wife who ends up killing men via electrical charge whenever they get down n dutty eek.gif * +

norega 27.03.17 - 10:03am

@ phallica - 27.03.17 - 09:50am
Those damn vertibros.

lol.gif * +

phallica 27.03.17 - 10:05am

@ silverjx - 27.03.17 - 09:59am
I did also Watch a film called frankinhooker...where a guys wife gets killed by a lawnmower and he decides to plop her head on a hookers body. The result a h*rny wife who ends up killing men via electrical charge whenever they get down n dutty eek.gif

I'd like to have seen the director broach that concept to executives. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum