! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Condiments. - Page 3/8

Subject: Condiments.
« <> »
obi_jon 3.05.24 - 04:09pm

@ rosiebeads - 3.05.24 - 03:55pm
Can't taste the food if the mustard is too hot.

Only if you're not used to it, you build up a tolerance to mustard the more or if it you eat, the same as chilli. I used to like mild american style mustard on hot dogs when I was a kid but grew to like the hotter varieties over time. * +

spicejhb 3.05.24 - 04:35pm
I like a spicy but tasty sauce... I have tried a few brands here in SA but couldn't find one that I was happy with so I decided to make my own garlic and chilli sauce. Turned out absolutely divine drool It wasn't killer hot but it was hot enough to clear your sinuses. Lol... Ate it with almost everything, needless to say, it was gone in a week... Apart from the chillies, garlic and a few basics, I added a little bit of this and a little of that but now I can't remember the exact recipe! * +

mok214 3.05.24 - 08:27pm
One condiment that I forgot to mention is Head Country sweet and sticky barbecue sauce. Yep, it sticks very well to chicken that I am going to barbecue. It is made in Ponca City in Oklahoma. * +

miserabella 4.05.24 - 03:43pm
Kewpie mayo only mayo Idk I tho I love condiments I cycle through them happy.gif * +

obi_jon 4.05.24 - 04:57pm
I recently discovered Toum, a middle eastern garlic sauce and one that should not be consumed unless you're a seriously hard-core garlic loverdont.gif If you've ever thought something tasted too garlicy, then this one is not for you!nono.gif

Super easy to make too, it's just a whole lot of raw garlic blended up with some lemon juice, salt and a little olive oil to make a smooth paste(no measurements, it's made to personal taste and preferences) It's sort of like Aioli's bigger, harder brother. It can be eaten on it's own as a dip/sauce or used to flavour other stuff with, like stirred into yoghurt with some chopped mint and cucumber for a Tsatziki, or chuck a spoonful into some potatoes as you mash them for a garlicy mash. * +

1clivey1 4.05.24 - 05:30pm
Brahhn sauce init * +

ogdenz 5.05.24 - 08:34pm
Depends on the meal. Salt n vinegar in fish n chips. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page