! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

I have caused - Page 7/7

Subject: I have caused
« <
trunking 29.04.24 - 08:24pm
Or hep was light brown/blondish too. Thinking.gif Trying to remember. It was brown, quite light though.
Can't picture him with long hair. Possibility he was 8letters although 8letters would've been deleted by now so maybe not. But hep never once mentioned his musical taste. Can't picture him as a metalhead. * +

trunking 29.04.24 - 08:33pm
I like your musical taste warded. You don't just listen to metal but other genres too. Keeping it balanced. You did say you have long hair so I'm assuming you look like a metalhead. * +

afridi101 29.04.24 - 08:46pm

@ trunking - 29.04.24 - 08:24pm
Or hep was light brown/blondish too. Thinking.gif Trying to remember. It was brown, quite light though.
Can't picture him with long hair. Possibility he was 8letters although 8letters would've been deleted by now so maybe not. But hep never once mentioned his musical taste. Can't picture him as a metalhead.

Ther was kip also trunky? * +

shadow27 29.04.24 - 10:26pm
8letters was not Hep.. fkin hell. You're getting your ancient history all wrong. * +

warded 29.04.24 - 10:28pm

@ trunking - 29.04.24 - 08:24pm
Or hep was light brown/blondish too. Thinking Trying to remember. It was brown, quite light though.
Can't picture him with long hair. Possibility he was 8letters although 8letters would've been deleted by now so maybe not. But hep never once mentioned his musical taste. Can't picture him as a metalhead.

I've only seen hep bald/shaven with headphones on. * +

trunking 29.04.24 - 11:16pm

@ warded - 29.04.24 - 10:28pm
I've only seen hep bald/shaven with headphones on.

I remember him once like that. Didn't he have some hair on? Maybe that's why he's so fixated on his health? Omg.gif He's losing his hair?! * +

corpse81 30.04.24 - 08:04am
Maybe you are not wrong there. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark