! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New addition to the family.. - Page 14/27

Subject: New addition to the family..
« <> »
peta 27.03.24 - 05:18pm

@ wildfern - 27.03.24 - 04:34pm
I had a dog, a cat n 3 kids, youngest kept laughing n saying yummy yummy in my tummy... I'm laughing now lol but wasnt at the time, the tank was secure with a lid n it hadnt moved, the cat used to sit on the floor watching the fish but never jumped up on top of the tank, she was an outdoor cat, so was out at night before we went to bed, unlike 1 of my 3 cats I've got just now, especially my boy Kenzie, he would have the lid off n be in the water with the fish, hes craaaaaaazy! Even sits on the edge of the bath n puts his paws in the water, hes fell in a few times, cant even get a bath in peace, I asked kids Dad if he had any idea what happened n he said no, but said he fed them when he came in from work, we were all in bed by the time he got home, daft arse! I always fed them before I went to bed, has he maybe jumped out when he fed them? It was fiesty, only had him a few days but he came straight to the top of the tank n grabbed flakes out of ur hand, I found it amusing n cute, the guppies starting swimming about like mad when it was feeding time but never put their heads above the water, the shark wasn't that big, about twice the size of a guppie at the time, I did ask if it would grow really big , got told no, even tho it was Young it wouldn't grow much bigger, how could it just vanish? I don't think anyone would have harmed it to get revenge, the kids loved it, I didnt tell them I was taking it back in the morning, still a mystery til this day

Gifts of all Kenzie sounds hella cut. Very sociable- unlike most cats. Perky- def. Havent been around a cat in ages. Lil bro loves them, I may hold one now and again but I have no real idea of how it is actually living with cats.

That fish was something else. I guess well never know. He need his own spot on Unexplained lol.

Not gonna lie, a miniature shark sounds super exotic. I just have a cute little bowl , super low maintenance cause making Vodka meals every week is enough for me. If I could have a baby shark that like 3 ins in a bowl without the whole shebang of pump etc- Id do it. * +

trunking 27.03.24 - 06:47pm

@ peta - 27.03.24 - 05:09pm
I dont think Vodka would take kindly to any other four legged beings around here.

For the love of me I cant rem how to get images on here. Poor.gif

Otherwise Id be showing off my pearly lil one.

Upload in groups and will generate an image link. * +

crail 27.03.24 - 07:38pm

@ peta - 27.03.24 - 05:09pm
I dont think Vodka would take kindly to any other four legged beings around here.

For the love of me I cant rem how to get images on here. Poor.gif

Otherwise Id be showing off my pearly lil one.

Still got that site i gave you? (Img)link(/img) with square brackets * +

spicejhb 28.03.24 - 03:18am
Fluffy... * +

spicejhb 28.03.24 - 03:18am
Or maybe.... Snowflake... * +

revelz 28.03.24 - 03:19am
Scales * +

trunking 28.03.24 - 08:15am
Eddy * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27