! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside.. - Page 1/10

Subject: When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside..
Replies: 66 Views: 1881
> »
lostsock 19.03.24 - 03:16am
But you got to look all calm and no worries. Swearing at myself in my head whilst smiling at the world and making everything look easy chilled out while everything else freaks out goes to sh*t. And on that note, might get some dmt and lock myself away from the world for a few days, anyone else tried it? What did you think? How much did you do? * +

crail 19.03.24 - 05:31am
Don't think I'd have much fun on that so no i haven't touched it. Aren't you meant to have a sitter on that? * +

obi_jon 19.03.24 - 08:13am
Yeah, nah. The ''machine elves'' sound fkn terrifying to meafraid.gif * +

obi_jon 19.03.24 - 08:32am
You'd need ayahuasca for the longer duration trip, it contains DMT and another chemical that prolongs the effects of the DMT. Taken on it's own DMT will last upto 3hrs depending on the dose and the method of application, where as with ayahuasca it's likely to last 12hrs or more. * +

faun 19.03.24 - 09:05am
The last thing this guy needs is more drugs.

Perhaps if he reads what he's written, sees it there in black'n'white, he'll see the wood for the trees.

Like everyone else can. * +

obi_jon 19.03.24 - 09:09am
Oh and DMT can be extremely dangerous when taken in conjunction with various other substances, including other narcotics such as opioids and mdma, prescription meds like SSRI anti-depressants and analgesics, or even things like Ginseng and St John's Wart that are used in many remedies, supplements and homeopathic concoctions. So if you're seriously thinking of taking it, then I would suggest at least doing some research on those kinda things beforehand just to be a little bit on the safer side of things, relatively speaking. * +

louise2024 19.03.24 - 01:06pm
What is DMT * +

ogdenz 19.03.24 - 02:00pm
TMD...Too Many Drugs...for dyslexics. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page