! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Another hypothetical situation. - Page 3/3

Subject: Another hypothetical situation.
« <
peta 14.03.24 - 03:02am
Yes, Jesus Pérez. * +

vedder 14.03.24 - 09:28pm

@ ogdenz - 13.03.24 - 09:40pm
Proof of God's nonexistence has been shown to the world. It's undeniable to any logical,critical mind.
It's been announced on all forms of media globally.
How would people,societies change and react?

The world would turn to anarchy if you ask me. Religion is a control method, and without it why would people persist in believing that if they behave now that they'll be welcomed into something different after they croaked it. * +

obi_jon 16.03.24 - 05:38pm

@ vedder - 14.03.24 - 09:28pm
The world would turn to anarchy if you ask me. Religion is a control method, and without it why would people persist in believing that if they behave now that they'll be welcomed into something different after they croaked it.

I'm not sure I understand what it is you mean by thisconfuse.gif Why would people need to persist in believing what a religion taught/controlled them to believe, if said religion had been categorically proven to be utter horsesh*t?

Most atheists seem perfectly capable of behaving themselves without the incentive/threat of eternal paradise/suffering due to some judgemental invisible sky dictators alleged afterlife rewards scheme and we most certainly don't go around murdering anyone in the names of any of the gods/religions that we don't believe in.nono.gif * +

trunking 16.03.24 - 05:43pm
I don't understand God's rules and regulations. How does He check up on us? * +

warded 16.03.24 - 05:56pm
Orbital Surveillance of course looking_around *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply