! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Milkshake - Page 1/9

Subject: Milkshake
Replies: 59 Views: 1684
> »
trunking 6.03.24 - 08:52pm
What's your favourite milkshake flavour/s? I like chocolate, lime and grape. * +

warded 6.03.24 - 09:10pm
Strawberry and Chocolate * +

crail 6.03.24 - 09:14pm
That's a fancy milkshake. I've only ever had the 4 standard flavours. Banana is my fav * +

obi_jon 6.03.24 - 09:34pm
Not a big fan of milkshakes tbh. I don't mind the super thick ones that are basically just a soft runny ice cream(vanilla preferably, or chocolate, or it's nothing for me thanks) but I don't like the old fashioned frothy shook-up milk ones at all, or any other kind of flavoured milk for that matter. I think I may have had some sort of banana milkshake based trauma as a very young child that I don't quite remember/or I deeply repressed the memory of, which now manifests itself as a general distaste for the majority of such milky beverages. * +

mikeymk 6.03.24 - 09:59pm
Blackcurrant is nice, but it's hard to beat banana. * +

obi_jon 6.03.24 - 10:07pm
Come to think of it, I don't mind actual bananas but I absolutely detest anything that's been artificially banana flavoured, like those foamy banana sweeties that used to be found in the pick-n-mix selections, or those pink shrimps that were exactly the same thing but sort of prawn shaped and coloured pink instead of banana shaped and yellow. * +

mikeymk 6.03.24 - 10:19pm
My favourite sweets, they are. * +

obi_jon 6.03.24 - 10:25pm
I'd never even heard of a Lime or a Grape flavoured milkshake before, it's nearly always the 3 standard flavours that you see here, Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, or occasionally you might see vanilla, and I distinctly remember they did a raspberry flavoured ''Crusha'' milkshake(like flavoured syrups that you added to milk before shaking) but I have no idea if they're still a thing or not. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search