! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jimmy saville - Page 1/5

Subject: Jimmy saville
Replies: 34 Views: 971
> »
tasti2 19.10.23 - 01:17pm
Any one watch that drama The reckoning on bbc ? About saville, all the cover ups at the bbc,hard to believe he got away with all that awful stuff he did, and that thing Thatcher loved him,Steve coogan was spot on though playing the Jimmy saville part * +

ogdenz 19.10.23 - 01:51pm
I missed it. I wanted to watch it too. * +

crail 19.10.23 - 01:54pm
It's on iplayer * +

critical 19.10.23 - 01:57pm
just watching it now * +

crail 19.10.23 - 01:59pm
I watched a bit but got bored. Coogan is good in it * +

alanball 19.10.23 - 02:04pm
Never heard of him * +

3mel 19.10.23 - 03:31pm
the hospital (Stoke Mandeville ?) knew but decided he raised too much money for them so they looked the other way.

I'll never understand this mentality. it's far more damaging to discover years later that an organisation was complicit in allowing it to continue. board members should be charged and jailed so it's clear to everyone going forward that you don't hide crimes, never mind the most morally reprehensible ones.

maybe public boarding school educated higher ups are just far too normalised to the idea that kids get sexually assaulted as a matter of course. * +

obi_jon 19.10.23 - 06:03pm
I recently learnt that Savile's brother was just as much of a wrong un as Jimmy was and the two were both likely accomplices in some of each others crimes. There is also evidence suggesting that Savile may well have been involved in the deaths of at least 2 children but the police were never able to prove it.dislike.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search