! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kidnapped.... - Page 1/3

Subject: kidnapped....
Replies: 18 Views: 1053
> »
ladibud 4.04.23 - 02:48pm
if someone was kidnapped and a ransom demanded and paid, what would your thoughts about the paid ransom and amount be, should it be published in the news or kept quiet about? * +

ladibud 4.04.23 - 02:51pm
I realise it won't be an encouragement for the organised crime syndicates, but surely it could give the common criminal some ideas and they won't be very smart about it. kidnapping some tart from Brakpan and demanding a million rand ransom from her unemployed family who don't like her anyway.. seriously, I don't think it's a good or smart idea. * +

3mel 4.04.23 - 02:54pm
gets into very personal areas if a family has the amount they've paid published.
they're telling would be kidnappers that they have the money and will pay it if forced. tempting fate that it might happen again.
I suppose you'd be hiring a security detail for your whole family after a scare like that. * +

ladibud 4.04.23 - 02:56pm
well if these organised crime syndicates have you in their view, they already know you can and will pay it, they do their homework before hand. * +

ogdenz 4.04.23 - 02:56pm
If I kidnapped you my ransom demand would be a couple of pickled eggs and a halpeth worth bag of chips! * +

ladibud 4.04.23 - 02:58pm

@ ogdenz - 4.04.23 - 02:56pm
If I kidnapped you my ransom demand would be a couple of pickled eggs and a halpeth worth bag of chips!

laugh.gif my husband and family will probably pay you to keep me * +

3mel 4.04.23 - 02:58pm

@ ogdenz - 4.04.23 - 02:56pm
If I kidnapped you my ransom demand would be a couple of pickled eggs and a halpeth worth bag of chips!

no Oreos and Amarula ? * +

ogdenz 4.04.23 - 02:59pm
I remember Duncan Bannatyne's daughter was the target of a would be extortionist,kidnapper ..they wanted 35 grand off Duncan. He offered 40 grand for anyone who could identify the would be kidnapper. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search