! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

friendzone - Page 3/3

Subject: friendzone
« <
badapple 18.03.23 - 10:40am

@ vedder - 17.03.23 - 10:00pm
You can't, you're there for a reason and there you will remain. Unless you're willing to take abduction and imprisonment into account

this, and just wait for the Stockholm Syndrome to kick in thumbs_up.gif * +

dodgey 18.03.23 - 11:34am
Depends how long you've been friends for I suppose, one of my good friends is female, I've been there before but years ago and wouldn't even consider risking the friendship now. * +

slick_01 19.03.23 - 01:32am

@ 4juice - 17.03.23 - 01:18pm
how can we get out from the friendzone

If a chick has friendzoned you then she clearly is not interested in your ''juice'',.... and if you have any self respect for yourself, as a man, then you would not pursue her, and instead seek someone else...

......BUT if you feel like she's worth pursuing for whatever reason then plz get a copy of my Book to guide you.....it has helped thousands of young men from all walks of life in every field, scenario and problem....with guaranteed results! * +

3mel 19.03.23 - 01:37pm

@ slick_01 - 19.03.23 - 01:32am
If a chick has friendzoned you then she clearly is not interested in your ''juice'',.... and if you have any self respect for yourself, as a man, then you would not pursue her, and instead seek someone else...

......BUT if you feel like she's worth pursuing for whatever reason then plz get a copy of my Book to guide you.....it has helped thousands of young men from all walks of life in every field, scenario and problem....with guaranteed results!

is this book only available to psychics ? * +

krinkle 19.03.23 - 07:51pm
If you find yourself in the friendzone, strut yourself out of there. Sigma move, choke a bi**h just before you go * +

budgiesmuggler 19.03.23 - 08:09pm
Friendzone lol.
Incapable of being true friends even with their own gender.
Somehow you're special ?
You're in the simpzone son. * +

crabit.1 21.03.23 - 03:33am

@ budgiesmuggler - 19.03.23 - 08:09pm
Friendzone lol.
Incapable of being true friends even with their own gender.
Somehow you're special ?
You're in the simpzone son.

Oooor the gimpzone *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page