! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Chat gpt - Page 1/2

Subject: Chat gpt
Replies: 10 Views: 770
> »
eyesore 29.01.23 - 12:46pm
Your thoughts ???https://joshbersin.com/2023/01/understanding-chat-gpt-and-why-its-even-bigger-than-you-think/ * +

obi_jon 29.01.23 - 01:35pm
I saw this a couple of days ago. [link]http://youtu.be/GBtfwa-Fexc[/link] * +

free.soul70 29.01.23 - 01:37pm
It's fantastic.
I have been outsourcing the Copywriting part of my dropshipping online business to Chatgpt and it's been producing amazing results. My sales have improved by 15 percent just by this AI even though its still in alpha state. * +

mikeymk 29.01.23 - 01:44pm
It has no agenda but for it's programming.

I heard just yesterday about marketing intelligence that can detect illnesses based on your shopping habits. This is positive stuff.

Infinite refining of efficiency could be concerning, but as long as it seeks to prevent putting people at risk then it'll always regulate within safe boundaries. * +

eyesore 29.01.23 - 02:10pm
I think it could be manipulated quite easily * +

shadow27 29.01.23 - 03:25pm
I keep seeing headlines about uni students here being allowed to use bots to produce papers, was going to do a topic on that. * +

obi_jon 29.01.23 - 04:10pm

@ mikeymk - 29.01.23 - 01:44pm
It has no agenda but for it's programming.

I heard just yesterday about marketing intelligence that can detect illnesses based on your shopping habits. This is positive stuff.

Infinite refining of efficiency could be concerning, but as long as it seeks to prevent putting people at risk then it'll always regulate within safe boundaries.

It can't detect illnesses as such, all it does is look for certain shopping patterns that match up with the known shopping patterns of people that were previously diagnosed with a particular illness.

If it notices someone buying a lot of lemsip, it will predict they might have a cold. * +

obi_jon 29.01.23 - 04:18pm

@ obi_jon - 29.01.23 - 04:10pm
It can't detect illnesses as such, all it does is look for certain shopping patterns that match up with the known shopping patterns of people that were previously diagnosed with a particular illness.

If it notices someone buying a lot of lemsip, it will predict they might have a cold.

Although, the person buying the lemsips might not have a cold, they could just be buying it for someone else that does, or they may recently recovered from a cold and are just buying replacement lemsips to have in stock for the next time they're needed. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search