! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fridge Magnets - Page 1/1

Subject: Fridge Magnets
Replies: 7 Views: 300

tranie 19.07.22 - 11:53am
Are you a fridge magnet type of person? How many you got? I'm not really a fridge magnet type, I have bought one in my life, a route master bus magnet the rest we have been given. Her sister buys us magnets when ever she goes on holiday. * +

warded 19.07.22 - 12:09pm
Got some that keep stuff like the calendar attached to the door. * +

mikeymk 19.07.22 - 01:38pm
Only really pins for holding stuff up on the side, and a couple of Peppa Pig ones the brat got out of something. * +

obi_jon 19.07.22 - 01:48pm
No. None. I can honestly say I don't recall ever having had a fridge magnet. When I was a kid, the fridge at my mum+dad's house was built-into the kitchen units and just looked like a regular cupboard from the outside, so magnets didn't stick to the door. * +

alanball 19.07.22 - 02:37pm
I sometimes pick up one when I'm on me travels. Try to pic one that's not tatty if I do. You wouldn't know I had them though as they're stuck on the boiler lol * +

obi_jon 19.07.22 - 02:52pm
Actually, i'm remembering that I may have had some and never even realised that that's what they were until just now, 30something years later. I had some 'plastic badge-y type things' that I had stuck on various objects around my bedroom, like on the side of an anglepoise lamp and on the side of a metal bookshelf.facepalm.gif * +

sisfreak2017 19.07.22 - 03:04pm
There's currently 28 on the fridge and a load more in a bag that need going on someone else's fridge! angry.gif * +

peta 19.07.22 - 11:42pm
I have the cutest magnets from countries Ive visited. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search