! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Moan makes you think !!! - Page 1/4

Subject: Moan makes you think !!!
Replies: 24 Views: 1762
> »
xbbrox 22.06.22 - 11:05am
Moan...moan...moan..Whinge...whinge...Times are changing, times are tough...But... for every negative there is a positive... for every problem there is a solution....for every cloud there is a silver lining....for every debit there will be a credit..... every minus has a plus..!Warm and dry, fed and watered is all we can expect.... The rest is a luxury...!Can't afford food then eat less, result less fat kids and adults. Saving money on the NHS and dental costs...!Can't afford petrol/diesel... * +

xbbrox 22.06.22 - 11:30am
result walk and cycle, making kids and adults healthier.....! Can't afford a holiday..... Result, less planes flying saving our planet and cleaner air.... UK breaks with a rise in camping and tents sales.... When you're old you'll always remember the cheap s**t holidays rather than the luxury hotels where the kids disapear and you burn and get skin cancer...! Can't afford my electric and gas bills.... Result, move more, put on clothes rather than see them hanging in the wardrobe. * +

xbbrox 22.06.22 - 11:31am
A boost to shops for wooly jumpers...! I can't afford Sky, Amazon, Netflix...! Result...... read a book, listen to the radio..... play a game, trust me there's a station out there for everyone..... * +

xbbrox 22.06.22 - 11:31am
And hey... here's a thought...'TALK'.. The art of conversation is dying, bring it back to life....! Boo hooo! I can't afford my make-up and botox..... Result.... try working on your personality rather than your looks....! * +

xbbrox 22.06.22 - 11:32am
See.... we're only here once (or are we) so instead of looking for the problem, find a solution.... The RESULT will be self satisfaction and enjoyment of you actually achieved HAPPINESS...! MAKES YOU THINK...! * +

xbbrox 22.06.22 - 11:32am
The End * +

9362 22.06.22 - 12:59pm
Some spend all their time on here moaning * +

3mel 22.06.22 - 01:01pm
the Chinese word for a crisis is also the same word for an opportunity meditate.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search