! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brand names - Page 1/7

Subject: Brand names
Replies: 47 Views: 2146
> »
trunking 28.05.22 - 03:00pm
Which brand name of clothing/accessory are you fond of? Which do you wear and what clothing/accessory items?
I'm not too fond of brand name clothing. I wear none lol. Only brand name is my wallet and watch. Morellato watch and Busby wallet. * +

trunking 28.05.22 - 03:02pm
My wallet is awfully expensive! The watch I picked up in Italy when on holiday there. * +

mikeymk 28.05.22 - 03:07pm
I cut all the brand name tags off my clothes, as I like my clothes tag free.

There's little consistency with clothing for me, nothing sticks out as particularly comfortable until it's had a few washes.

For good posture, backs are supposed to be smaller than fronts, but that doesn't work on a bike, so I don't mind buying cheap and just weeding out stuff that ends up being least favourite.

The one exception is trainers - Reebok are invariably the most comfortable out the box. * +

warded 28.05.22 - 03:55pm
i've more recently swapped some of my apparel to gaming ones, NES baseball hat, SSBU T-shirt... Only brand-name things i have are Nike Air shoes. Sidenote: the ssbu shirt is plain black and just an outline of the ''logo''. The hat is also simple black with the NES text on it. Also i need to get a wrist-watch too. hurry * +

r3ckless 28.05.22 - 04:00pm
North face mainly. * +

1clivey1 28.05.22 - 04:10pm
Adidas mostly n ck also creed cologne n million * +

wildfern 28.05.22 - 04:23pm
Sketchers trainers are a must for me these days.. comfy to wear n good for walking the dug.. no fussed about brand names these days tbh just the auld feet get the best n there a good brand that last... that sounds pish I know but true * +

deusexmachina 28.05.22 - 04:45pm
Adidas and Tom Ford mostly. Some Nike but only sb blazer really. I bought a pair of New Balance trainers which are really comfortable but you can't wear them because they make you look like one of those clean but homeless people * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search