! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ted Cruz - Page 1/18

Subject: Ted Cruz
Replies: 123 Views: 4028
> »
lugus 27.05.22 - 07:15am
US Senator Ted Cruz says to avoid more school shootings is to make sure each school only has 1 door with an armed police officer at that door!He is right, America doesn't have too many guns, it has too many doors. What they need is background checks on anyone who wants to use a door, they got to get illegal doors off the street and ban the sale of High powered doors such as automatic and revolving doors. failing that for every bad guy with a door there needs to be a good guy with a bigger door! * +

liamb17 27.05.22 - 07:29am
Crazy crazy statement * +

obi_jon 27.05.22 - 07:37am
Ted Cruz is an absolute thundercunt. * +

3mel 27.05.22 - 07:38am
they're just diverting the debate away from banning semi auto rifles. even though 90 percent of the country is onboard with that and expanded background checks they'd rather go along with what the NRA wants as they contribute literal millions to their campaign funds.

* +

obi_jon 27.05.22 - 07:49am
This seems as good a place to post this as any but I ought to just add a note of caution.

The following video is by the The Young Turks and is therefore likely to have a massive triggering effect on certain users who will not like what they see, if they have the balls to watch it at all.

[link]http://youtu.be/xWbDTrR-DvY[/link]

The cops were fkn useless, they did fk all for an hour(except arrest and handcuff parents begging them to go in and save their children) and then fu*king lied about how it all went down. Unfu*kingbelievable!dislike.gif * +

kimjongl 27.05.22 - 07:57am
Cruz is absolutely right and it should be something easy to implement for anyone who is serious about protecting children rather than looking to use them to score a political win. * +

deusexmachina 27.05.22 - 07:57am
That's pretty fu*king funny. * +

tranie 27.05.22 - 08:09am
My doors bigger than your door nana.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page