! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mass Shootings - Page 1/88

Subject: Mass Shootings
Replies: 614 Views: 20356
> »
alanball 15.05.22 - 10:47pm
Another two mass shootings have occurred in America

First one an apparent racially motivated attack I Buffalo killing 10 people.

Now there's breaking news of a mass shooting with multiple deaths at a church service in Calofornia.

Around 40,000 deaths a year there involve firearms facepalm.gif

America should get its own house in order before trying to police the world. * +

mok214 15.05.22 - 10:53pm
Oh, come on. The second one was in Canada. And don't get me started on how the UK media buries all the gun crime news stories. * +

3mel 15.05.22 - 10:55pm
mindsets are so entrenched over there amongst a sizeable segment, there'll never be any change. the concept of freedom is so strong that you couldn't even get state healthcare organised, there's f all chance of guns going away.

some of it though has involve how easy it is there to slip thru the cracks and become completely nuts without anyone noticing. apparently the Canadians love guns just as much but have far less incidences per capita. * +

alanball 15.05.22 - 10:57pm
The second shooting was at a church in Laguna Woods, which is definitely in the States and not Canada * +

tranie 15.05.22 - 11:27pm
Rip to those affected in both incidents * +

polo_011 16.05.22 - 12:33am
Thoughts and prayers - nothing else will be done. As we wait for the next one to happen. * +

peta 16.05.22 - 03:52am
Its tragic, always is.

Yes we have stupid gun laws, yes guns are too easy to get in parts, yes theres an overflowing sense of freedom. Things may take time to change, hopefully sooner than later.

Praying for the friends and families of the victims. * +

obi_jon 16.05.22 - 04:13am

@ alanball - 15.05.22 - 10:47pm
Another two mass shootings have occurred in America

First one an apparent racially motivated attack I Buffalo killing 10 people.

Now there's breaking news of a mass shooting with multiple deaths at a church service in Calofornia.

Around 40,000 deaths a year there involve firearms facepalm.gif

America should get its own house in order before trying to police the world.

The Buffalo shooter was known to the police, after having previously threatened to shoot up a high school. He left a 160 page manifesto in which he describes himself as being a 'fascist' and a 'white supremacist'. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-88
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search