! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is a nice idea - Page 1/6

Subject: What is a nice idea
Replies: 36 Views: 1759
> »
iilmadme 7.01.22 - 09:33pm
To get or do for my father's 80th birthday,i was thinking of throwing a party,hiring the room at his favourite club but that sounds iffy as hell right now and ive left it a bit late now really.he'd like me and his bestie to organise a brick for him at his favourite football stadium upon his death (i know,he is obsessed with his own mortality n how he wants to be sent off,ive mentioned this before lol) but i thought about doing it while he's alive so he gets to at least see it.i could get him his fave ever eye wateringly expensive whisky but he would do his nut if i spent thousands on booze and getting it exactly right would be problematic * +

iilmadme 7.01.22 - 09:37pm
He is such a strange guy,loads of hobbies n interests but such an expert on all of them i would need his help to get it right lol.and he's so particular n just...funny about stuff i wouldnt even have imagined lol * +

obi_jon 7.01.22 - 09:46pm
Could you not ask him what he'd like? Or maybe ask his bestie for some ideas. * +

iilmadme 7.01.22 - 09:50pm
Yeah i have to talk to his mate to find out what's planned already i think.if it's a choice of who to spend it with he will choose his friends,they may already have plans * +

3mel 7.01.22 - 10:24pm
maybe a box of samplers of nice quality whiskies and that brick, it's nice that he'd get to actually see it.
research on local distilleries if there are any around you and get samplers from a 2 or 3 (if they also have good reviews). * +

3mel 7.01.22 - 10:25pm
plus socks, they're underrated * +

nikkei 7.01.22 - 10:41pm
Those are lovely ideas. Maybe not the party with rona in full swing. Do the brick thing. So thoughtful. * +

3mel 7.01.22 - 11:40pm
a little bit harder to organise perhaps

[link]but every man wants this...:http://youtu.be/Oo9buo9Mtos[/link] * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark