! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is a nice idea - Page 5/6

Subject: What is a nice idea
« <> »
3mel 22.01.22 - 01:43pm

@ iilmadme - 22.01.22 - 01:25pm
I feel like i need to say something to these people because im just getting more n more upset with them

phone your dad and it will causally come out in normal conversation. leave it to them to explain to him. * +

iilmadme 22.01.22 - 01:49pm
I asked my dad if me and him can do something together sometime around the day cause i know he is going for a meal on the day.so that will happen,it'll be nice.i will see him next week anyway.ive got him a bottle of whiskey n a nice statue...if i see one more meme from these creatures about the importance of spending time with your parents while you still have them or wishing their own fathers a heavenly happy birthday i will lose my sh*t * +

iilmadme 22.01.22 - 01:50pm
My brother says he feels invisible * +

iilmadme 22.01.22 - 01:52pm
Why am i the one losing sleep over this? People dont sit n wonder if they are ars*holes anywhere near often enough.i do * +

3mel 22.01.22 - 02:13pm

@ iilmadme - 22.01.22 - 01:52pm
Why am i the one losing sleep over this? People dont sit n wonder if they are ars*holes anywhere near often enough.i do

you're a good person because you care if you are being an a-hole. it's natural to be pissed off in your situation. * +

sisfreak2017 23.01.22 - 03:18am
Having compassion for yourself isn't a bad thing.
It shows that you recognize you're suffering.

Similar to when you notice others are suffering. You feel compassion. * +

eyesore 23.01.22 - 07:24am
Crock of absolute shyte ....lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page