! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jethro - Page 1/2

Subject: Jethro
Replies: 8 Views: 409
> »
xbbrox 15.12.21 - 01:04pm
R.I.P Jethro here hoping you continue entertaining them from above 73 no age too be taken :( * +

wakeup4 15.12.21 - 01:25pm
Never heard of him * +

xbbrox 15.12.21 - 01:33pm
Wakeup4 He was a Cornish comedian well worth a you tube search * +

deusexmachina 15.12.21 - 02:03pm
Comedian is a fu*king stretch. RIP though. * +

wakeup4 15.12.21 - 02:13pm
Cant be as good as Bernard Manning * +

mikeymk 15.12.21 - 03:02pm

@ wakeup4 - 15.12.21 - 02:13pm
Cant be as good as Bernard Manning

Yes, they are all words. * +

tranie 15.12.21 - 03:10pm
A Jethro joke. I bought a farm with it's own water well. I threw a stone down to see how deep it was. I couldn't hear the splash so decided to try something a little bigger. I noticed a railway sleeper laying on the floor. So I threw that down the well. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a goat charging towards me. I just about managed to get out the way before the goat jumped down the well. A fella comes over to me and asked if I had seen a goat. I didn't want to tell him that it was down the well. So said no. Never mind he said it can't of gone that far as it was tied to a railway sleeper. * +

deusexmachina 15.12.21 - 04:59pm

@ tranie - 15.12.21 - 03:10pm
A Jethro joke. I bought a farm with it's own water well. I threw a stone down to see how deep it was. I couldn't hear the splash so decided to try something a little bigger. I noticed a railway sleeper laying on the floor. So I threw that down the well. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a goat charging towards me. I just about managed to get out the way before the goat jumped down the well. A fella comes over to me and asked if I had seen a goat. I didn't want to tell him that it was down the well. So said no. Never mind he said it can't of gone that far as it was tied to a railway sleeper.

That's not actually his joke though. It's a true story about Jason Leonard, Nick Popplewell and I think it was Peter Wright on the 93 Lions Tour in New Zealand when they was lost in the dark looking for a pub and they had to jump over this crevasse thing. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search