! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Covid masks jabs and rules - Page 4/4

Subject: Covid masks jabs and rules
« <
crail 2.12.21 - 12:03am

@ critical - 1.12.21 - 11:58pm
try having a hemodialysis catheter in ya neck for 30 months then

That sounds pretty rough * +

xbeltax 2.12.21 - 12:07am
Covid booster meant be worse * +

pmbguy 2.12.21 - 09:59am

@ 3mel - 1.12.21 - 06:02pm
I asked the nurse how much is going in with the injection. can't remember what she replied but it's a fraction of a millilitre. it's ridiculously quick.
if you look away you'll be waiting for them to start the injection and they'll tell you they've already done it.

My problem is seeing it while I'm waiting in the queue... I'll be fully ready till I see that stabbing thing they do n then I'm done, but I'm pretty sure you can't chicken out once you are next in line n filled in the forms etc... N looking away is crazy, would you ignore an incoming predator? * +

3mel 2.12.21 - 05:35pm

@ pmbguy - 2.12.21 - 09:59am
My problem is seeing it while I'm waiting in the queue... I'll be fully ready till I see that stabbing thing they do n then I'm done, but I'm pretty sure you can't chicken out once you are next in line n filled in the forms etc... N looking away is crazy, would you ignore an incoming predator?

seriously, it's like a tap and that's it, look it up on YouTube!

I'm not fond of needles myself, getting numbed at the dentists is what I reserve my disdain for. this vaccine is nothing, it's not even a normal sized syringe or needle. * +

gt_tdi 2.12.21 - 08:20pm

My problem is seeing it while I'm waiting in the queue... I'll be fully ready till I see that stabbing thing they do n then I'm done, but I'm pretty sure you can't chicken out once you are next in line n filled in the forms etc... N looking away is crazy, would you ignore an incoming predator?

What a eunuch. * +

sisfreak2017 4.12.21 - 12:31am

Man who wanted a
Covid vaccination
certificate without getting
the jab turned up for his
vaccine with a fake arm,
officials say. * +

kristy59 4.12.21 - 08:45pm

No one forces you to watch, your choice. If you are very good they give you a smiley face sticker to wear on your coat lol *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index